I know, I know, I am the worst. Saying “I’M BACK” and disappearing for yet another few months…BUT I promise, this time I really am back!
Let me hit you with a quick update on the life of Jam a.k.a me:
- Moved back to good old ‘MURICA.
- Got a new job (still in shipping, cause gotta stick to what you know.)
- Moved into a new apartment (all mine and lovin’ it.)
- Got my little ol’ self into therapy and have stuck to it for the past eight months. (It’s been busy putting all my pieces back together.)
- Became a bit of a Yogi (not the bear.)
- Still working on loving my body, but the number on the scale stopped bothering me as much (so that’s a win right?)
- Met and fell in love with my best friend.
There, of course, is plenty more that has happened in the past year since you last heard from me, but the ones above are by far the biggest. It’s always been a fight, but lately its begun to feel like one I can win. While the world has been in chaos all around me, it seems funny that I have never been at such peace.
Each of these seven points will be elaborated on in future posts, but for now I’ll leave you with that.
I hope you all are well and are staying safe & healthy.